After about four hours of sleep, I woke up in Narnia. If you need proof, here is the lamppost.
Anonymous asked: New list: TOP 10 FAVORITE ORLANDO BLOOMS.
- Will Turner with the hat
- Will Turner with the bandana
- Will Turner when he’s like ‘SHE GOES FREE’
- Legolas when he jumps onto that horse by going backwards and shit
- Legolas when he falls into judgmental elven superiority
- Will Turner when he’s like ‘blah blah i have morals pls hang me too’
- Will Turner when he’s like hardcore making out with Elizabeth in front of her DAD like wow
- Legolas whenever he is in the background like this O_o
- Will Turner when he breaks the candle holder in the hallway and hides it
- Legolas when he’s like ‘Aragorn my brother, let’s only speak Elvish until u say something troubling and then I will shout it in English for all to hear’
- Dumbledore: The dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students
- Dumbledore: Except for detention
- Dumbledore: Where you will be forced to wander around when it's darkest and scariest
- Dumbledore: Doesn't that make so much sense
- Dumbledore: I'm so good at rules
- Dumbledore: Ten points to Dumbledore
Snape Snape Severus Snape
Ron Ron Ron Weasley
Hermione Hermione, Hermione Hermione Hermione!
Harry Potter Harry Potter! Ooh! Harry Potter Harry Potter! Yeah! Harry Potter Harry Potter! Ooh! Harry Potter Harry Potter! That’s me!
Voldemort Voldemort, ooh Voldi Voldi Voldi Voldemort
I just really love Harry Potter. Look at everything it teaches
- Pure bloods who accept all wizards and muggles/money can’t buy happiness
- Pure bloods who are prejudice/money can’t buy you happiness
- Being raised in bad circumstances doesn’t make you a bad person
- And it doesn’t make you a good one
- Being surrounded by good people doesn’t make you good
- And being surrounded by bad people doesn’t make you bad
- Sometimes people are just evil with no real reason
- And sometimes people are just purely good, despite all their reasons not to be
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, Harry, and forget to live."